Monday, September 6, 2010

MEGA update

Hey y'all, I thought I'd finally give you a quick update before the busy birthday week
I'm lazy and just doing videos/pictures

The first video will be a tour of my apartment and some random facts along the way

Critical Update: August now owns a real bed, so I am the last member of the AMC

Next, is a video talking specifically about my classroom and how I set it up.
It was fairly tabula rasa before I got there, most of the signs I made. 
There was tons of stuff in the cabinets,though, like manipulatives and other math materials.

The videos explain the pictures underneath
so SCROLL
If you don't want to hear about my classroom, skip to the next video.























































Now, this part is talking more about my students, my experience etc.


Students and Experience from Lee Dix on Vimeo.

























That's it for now.
And probably for a while? A couple weeks or so.

I have off next Friday so maybe in that long weekend I'll debrief some more.
There is potentially a huge pilot program that my school is going to be a part of, I'll let you know next time if we got a bid or not.

If you have any other questions, or things you'd like me to talk about
lemmeknow.

It's basically bedtime now. That hour of free-time that I spoke about was spent putting this together.
Off to go shave this weekend beard


1 comment: